PREPARE YOUR NAILS
1. Wash your hands and dry them thoroughly.
2. Gently push back your cuticles.
3. Remove extra cuticles or rough skin
4. File the edge of your nails to the shape you desire.
5. Buff the surface with the nail buffer/file.
6. Wipe off the dust, wipe clean the nails with a cleanser pad and allow to dry for 15 seconds.
Preparation plays an important part in how long a manicure lasts. Please do not skip these steps.
APPLY THE GEL NAIL
1. Apply a thin layer of the gel base coat, and cure with UV lamp for 1 minute or LED for 30 seconds.
2. Apply a thin layer of color gel and cure with UV lamp for 2 minutes or LED for 60 seconds. Depending on the depth of the colour you require, the amount of colour coats is up to you.
3. Apply a thin layer of top coat over the colour coat and cure for 60 seconds under LED light or 2 minutes under UV lamp.
4. With a clean lint free wipe and some gel cleanser wipe over each nail (not needed if you are using No Wipe Top Coat)
The curing time under UV/LED nail dryers that we have provided is for reference only. Please follow the instruction of your nail lamp.