WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR SKIN IN PREGNANCY?
Skincare in pregnancy is an investment for life.
-Your skin grows and stretches faster than normal to accommodate your developing belly and breasts
- Due to hormonal changes, your skin becomes more oily and may loose some elasticity because of an increase in progesterone levels.
- Your skin can become extremely itchy from stretching
WHAT HELPS YOUR SKIN IN PREGNANCY?
It's essential to use a good skin oil: the skin "recognizes" an oil better than a cream as an oil is more natural.
- Nourish and prepare your skin for rapid expansion, increased oiliness and the prevention of stretch marks.
- An Oil Blend that combines the powerful healing properties of certain oils such as Rosehip, Avocado and Grapeseed
- Light, non-greasy, soothing and won't stain your clothes or aggravate morning sickness
- Easy spray wand that fits in your purse and you can take anywhere and use anytime. No spills or messes
A GENUINE CLINICALLY PROVEN PRODUCT. We promise.
TRY IT NOW. Money back guarantee with no questions asked.