1. Plate Type: PTC Ceramic Heater &3D Floating plates
3. Plate size?1inch
4. Temperature setting:170?-450??80?-230??
1. Start with dry and combed hair, separate your hair into several sections. The number of sections will depend on the thickness of your hair.
2. Place the straightener as close to the roots of the section as possible without burning yourself.
3. Clamp the iron so the heating plates touch your hair.
4. Draw the flat iron down the length of the sectioned hair.
5. Repeat step 4 several times until it is completely straight.
6. Move out the straightened piece and clip a new section of hair.
1. Split your hair into several sections. To get a better result, you can divide your hair into a smaller one.
2. Grab a piece of hair you wish to curl and give it a quick and thorough brush to remove the remaining tangles.
3. Clamp the straightener around the hair and give it a 360o rotation so the hair section is wrapped around the iron.
4. Hold the flat iron as you move it down the hair shaft, right to the ends.
5. Loosen your curls. If you prefer a looser hair look, use your fingers to run through the curls a few times.
What we offer:
5. 1*Professional Flat Iron
7. 1*Storage Anti-heat Bag
8. 1*Unique Box
Hold down the ON/OFF button for 3 seconds to turn it ON / OFF and unplug it when finished.
Do not touch the heated surface and the outer parts while is working.